A senior lawyer based in Kitengela, Kajiado county, has died after he took sexual enhancement drugs commonly known as the 'Blue Pill'.
According to police OB number 10/02/2023 made at the Kitengela police station, it was reported that the 52-year-old man collapsed at a hotel in the area and was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
"The director of the said hotel accompanied by the manager made a report that at around 7:30 pm Friday, a practicing lawyer collapsed at the hotel in Kitengela and was rushed to Aga Khan Hospital, Kitengela branch where he was pronounced dead on arrival," part of the police report reads.
Police officers from the National Police Service and those drawn from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI ) rushed to the scene and established that the deceased while in the restaurant swallowed two capsules of the drugs which are believed to be men's sexual power boosters.
"He was in the company of one lady believed to be a girlfriend, and a secretary at the same law firm. He had earlier booked a room at the said hotel for the night," the report added.
The report further stated that police recovered an Ascard -75 tablet which is used to treat blood pressure.
"He was confirmed to be suffering from high blood pressure by his wife. There were no visible injuries on the body." the police report revealed.
The body has been moved to Lee Funeral Home mortuary awaiting postmortem.