Gas exploded

Fire breaks out in Embu leaving tenants trapped in suspected gas explosion

By | 3 years ago

Residents in Embu town are currently evacuating tenants who have been trapped in one of the rental house which caught fire at Matakari area of Dallas ...

Eight family members hospitalized after cooking gas explosion tragedy in Muranga

By | 3 years ago

Eight people from the same family in Kigumo Murang’a are nursing serious burn injuries after fire broke out in their house on Sunday evening. Th...

Load More     please wait....