Electrocuted

Image for representational purpose. PHOTO/Courtesy
Siaya: 16-year-old pupil dies after stepping on electricity line

By | 2 months ago

A 16-year-old standard seven pupil lost her life after she was electrocuted at Kamalunga village in Usonga location within Alego/Usonga sub-county. Th...

61-year-old woman, two dogs electrocuted in Mt Elgon

By | 1 year ago

Residents of Tuikut village, Sasur location, Mt. Elgon constituency in Bungoma county woke up to shocking news after a 61-year-old woman was electrocu...

Load More     please wait....