2022 General Election

Kenol town
Bus firm demands Murathe apology as Raila condemns Murang’a violence

By | 2 months ago

Opposition chief Raila urges politicians to renounce politics of violence, warns killing of two people in name of election forebodes worse....

Ruto in Kajiado
Interior ministry fires back after Ruto MPs whip up public against Huduma Namba

By | 2 months ago

Interior ministry responds to claims that Huduma Namba is shrouded in secrecy, says project critical to safeguarding Kenyans' personal info....

Alfred Mutua
Full speech: Alfred Mutua’s 2022 presidential launch bid

By | 3 months ago

Maendeleo Chap Chap leader, Dr. Alfred Mutua, outlines his promises to Kenyans as he launches his 2022 presidential bid....

Naisula Lesuuda
No Samburu man asked to marry me, Lesuuda tells rivals over husband choice

By | 3 months ago

Naisula Lesuuda chides political competitors in Samburu West constituency after criticism for marrying outside county....

Ruto Sugoi home
Ruto praises central Kenya allies who’ve stood firm with him

By | 3 months ago

Deputy President William Ruto has praised Jubilee MPs who have stood firm despite threats, blackmail, and intimidations to defend the party’s develo...

Ruto allies in Western meet Sabaot elders at Kapondi’s home

By | 4 months ago

Lawmakers allied to the Tanga Tanga Jubilee faction meet at the home of Fred Kapondi to drum up support for William Ruto....

Wycliffe Oparanya
Rift within Mulembe nation widens as 4 groups emerge to claim Luhya leadership

By | 5 months ago

The Luhya community is one of the most populous in Kenya having nearly seven million people according to 2019 census....

William Ruto
Ruto stripped of key roles and told to stay at home: Murkomen

By | 9 months ago

Kipchumba Murkomen sensationally claims that Kenya's second-in-command no longer oversees critical state functions....

Uhuru Kenyatta
Uhuru: What I’ll do after 2022

By | 10 months ago

Uhuru Kenyatta drops hints on what he plans to do after his two terms expire in 2020. Some leaders want him to serve in proposed PM role....

Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria
If supporting Raila is ticket to heaven, let me go to hell: Moses Kuria

By | 10 months ago

Moses Kuria says that over 180 MPs from his party have converged in Naivasha to discuss two issues Jubilee party affairs and 2022 plans....

Load More     please wait....